How Do I Set a Testing Schedule?
NOTE: Only Self Testers and Monitors have the ability to set or manage schedules. Testers and Accountability Partners are unable to set or manage schedules.
To set up a new testing schedule, follow these simple steps in the BACtrack View App:
- From the home screen of the App, tap the "+" icon on the right side of the screen
- If you monitor multiple Testers, select which Tester you'd like to set a schedule for. If you only monitor one Tester, your Tester is selected by default.
- From here, you can:
- Set the test date and test time
- Set if and how often the schedule should repeat
- Set if test times should be randomized or not
- Set how many random tests should be scheduled during the testing time frame
- Once you’ve selected your testing schedule, tap the “Schedule Test” button to finish and return to the home screen.
From the home screen, you can see all future test days, indicated by a gray dot under the date.